deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tokens - Comments  (Read 619 times)

Comment Bot

Tokens - Comments
« on: May 21, 2014, 05:20:38 am »
This is the comment topic for Tokens.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Tokens.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sanmagnus

• Decks
Re: Tokens - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 05:20:38 am »
Intangible Virtue for vigilance

Seabie

• Decks
Re: Tokens - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 02:49:03 pm »
Populate isn't that great of an ability in this deck. Sure, you have tokens to copy, but take Wake the Reflections as an example. At best it will copy a 1/1 flyer. Is that worth a card in your deck? If you're populating 5/5 trampling Wurms it is a whole different case, but a 1/1 flyer? And it's even worse, because it's a conditional 1/1 flyer (you can have boardstates where there's nothing to copy).

Therefor Growing Ranks isn't that good either. Add to that the fact that it doesn't do a thing the turn it comes into play and it becomes a card I wouldn't run in this deck as well. And four copies of it seems like overdoing it a lot.

If you really want to go down the populate route you should make it a white/green deck I think. If you want some inspiration you might want to take a look at my Populate deck: http://deckstats.net/decks/2657/66487-selesnya-populate-deck-rtr-cas/en. It's a budget deck, so don't expect big trampling Wurms there as well, but it is quite streamlined at the moment and it abuses the populate mechanic quite well. Good luck and have fun!