deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: delver geist2 - Comments  (Lu 488 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
delver geist2 - Comments
« le: Mai 21, 2014, 05:36:34 pm »
This is the comment topic for delver geist2.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für delver geist2.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bharamhir

• Decks
Re: delver geist2 - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 21, 2014, 05:36:34 pm »
I would suggest trading the Hindering Lights for other sort of counterspell, like Remand, that is more tempo-oriented. Also, I think that 2 Eiganjos if your only legendary is Geist is a bit too much. Since you're running Cloudshifts, have you considered using a one-of Akroma, Angel of Fury? It is highly unexpected because once you hit 4 lands you can just pop her face down and then blink her in response to anything / opponent's EOT to hit for a 6/6 flying pro-path.

storm1

• Decks
Re: delver geist2 - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Mai 21, 2014, 10:35:03 pm »
I think  Hindering Lights is pretty good, remand could be better, but is much more expensive.
For Eiganjos, you are right, now i changed to one.
Akroma, Angel of Fury is not for this deck, very expensive in mana.
I think i need more creatures.
I´m looking for Steel of the Godhead, could be great the geist with this.