deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: rakdos modern - Comments  (Read 260 times)

Comment Bot

rakdos modern - Comments
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:46:18 am »
rakdos modern

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

TyTy03

• Decks
Re: rakdos modern - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 08:46:26 am »
I used to play Goblin Rabblemaster in a shell like this, really good.

Add some Mutavault too, if you are playing Pack Rat.

joncs

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:26:04 pm »
I like the mutavault pack rat synergy. I did consider Goblin rabblemaster but he can have some bad match ups like against wurmcoil engines in tron and what not.

TyTy03

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 04:39:12 pm »
To be honest, Tron is already a bad matchup so it will not matter a lot. I played Rakdos Moon for a moment, even with 3 Blood Moon maindeck, Tron was still rough...

Goblin Rabblemaster can handle games just by his own, if he isn't answer right away.

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 10:57:12 pm »
Not a fan of Vance's Blasting Cannons, Sword of Feast and Famine, and Swift Spear. I think if you want to run a 1 drop run Goblin Guide. Your deck is a low to ground deck and you might maybe be able to trigger Swift Spear 2 times, maybe. You're better off with guide. Personally I would drop the 1 drop creature period and go up 1 Lily of the Veil, 1 Lily Last Hope, Either + 1 Chandra, Pyromaster, Chandra, Torch of Defiance, or Outpost Siege.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."