deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] Simic grow standard  (Lida 200 vezes)

Dorkovitch

• Decks
[Standard] Simic grow standard
« em: Novembro 29, 2017, 06:19:39 am »
Simic grow standard

Get through with either cards that get big or easy to cast through playing noncreature spells.

Nephi66

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Simic grow standard
« Responder #1 em: Novembro 29, 2017, 01:22:28 pm »
I think 6 creatures might be not enough. 2 more might be welcome. I think you should add some creatures that uses energy such as longtusk cub or Bristling Hydra. In case you use energy creature, you could switch Larger than life for Highspire Infusion.
Empyreal Voyager and rogue refiner are also very good blue/green creature, and god Kefnet would be perfect in this deck, because you have full of ways to draw cards and you could still use the unused mana to draw a card with kefnetn.
4 Hyeroglyphic illumination + 2 Glimmer of genius seems too much : they cost  4 mana , so it might be interesting to find ways of drawing in the 2 and 3 mana-slot.
In B/G: Spring // Mind  is interesting as it give both a extra land and some card as well as bounty of the luxa

Also , do you know Baral, Chief of Compliance ? it fits nicely on those kind of decks.

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Novembro 29, 2017, 07:55:16 pm »
I appreciate the suggestion of highspire infusion spring to mind and baral. I was debating on a singleton copy of torrential gearhulk since I own one and maybe some shielded aether thieves since they replace themselves and block early stuff well. I, just don't want to play too many creatures- I need to be able to turn on deeproot champion and riddleform every turn; I also need to be able to cast cryptic serpent early and cheap enough to protect it. Hieroglyphic illumination is mostly just there for early game cycle so I can replace it with an action card early game, turn on a cheap cryptic serpent, and weight gain pickup steam. Glimmer of Genius I'm only running two of because it is definitely not an early game card and it helps Aether Hub stay a super cheap land that gives me any mana I want. I am fascinated by Highspire infusion, but I really like how larger than life gives my creature trample, since only one of my cards has any evasion at all.
« Última modificação: Novembro 29, 2017, 07:57:05 pm por Dorkovitch »

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Novembro 29, 2017, 09:10:04 pm »
Wanted to give myself some powerful options for game 2 when my opponent will likely try to side in removal and counters

Revision 3

Added/removed cards:
+1 (SB) Carnage Tyrant
+1 (SB) Torrential Gearhulk

Changed amounts:
-2 (SB) Supreme Will

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Novembro 29, 2017, 09:17:43 pm »
Also, wanted to give myself an option in the form of shielded aether thief of some stall that cantripped against the rush decks.

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
+4 Shielded Aether Thief
-4 (SB) Spell Pierce

Changed amounts:
-2 (Main) +2 (SB) Glimmer of Genius
-2 (Main) +2 (SB) Hieroglyphic Illumination

Nephi66

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Novembro 30, 2017, 09:23:58 am »
Nice changes ! I like the sideboard except for fiery cannonade. I think cards from the  black removal pack such a lost legacy, duress, doomfall etc... would fit better and cover a wider range of matchup.

OMG. I forgot Highspire Infusion gives trample. You're right, it's better to get the trample.
I thought about Shielded Aether Thief but I did not think you wanted blockers but it's definetely a good choice. I wonder if maybe you sideboarded too much draw spells compare to the orginal build. Anyway let's play it. The deck looks balanced, see how it runs. Theory has its limit :)
« Última modificação: Novembro 30, 2017, 01:40:24 pm por Nephi66 »

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Novembro 30, 2017, 05:47:26 pm »
Originally I was looking at Yahenni's expertise over fiery Cannonade, and that would help a lot with black having great sideboard cards, but fiery cannonade only requires one Mana outside of my main color pie and the rest of the options I looked at require 2. I'm not so sure I can get the double black needed by turn 4 against a deck going wide or simply one that Subs in Regal caracal in their sideboard. I would already be playing one rendition or another but a few key cards are still in the mail.

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Responder #7 em: Novembro 30, 2017, 06:12:51 pm »
I added black instead of red in this rendition whenever I saw a hazardous conditions only needs one black source, that also allowed me to put in driven // despair in my sideboard for testing.

Revision 10

Added/removed cards:
-1 Mountain
+2 Hazardous Conditions
+1 Swamp
-3 (SB) Fiery Cannonade
+1 (SB) Driven // Despair

Changed amounts:
-2 (Main) +2 (SB) River's Rebuke