deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Esper Cartouche - Comments  (Leído 245 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Esper Cartouche - Comments
« en: Diciembre 06, 2017, 12:58:37 pm »
Esper Cartouche

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Mangoose

• Decks
Re: Esper Cartouche - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Diciembre 06, 2017, 12:58:46 pm »
I would suggest turning the black in the deck to red, specifically the trial of ambition to the trial of zeal, since it helps you to win faster. Maybe yahenni out for an earthshaker khenra, or kari zev, skyship raider.

TheDemon

• Decks
Re: Esper Cartouche - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Diciembre 06, 2017, 09:34:33 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion. While the initial idea of the deck was to recur Trial of Ambition, I think there are multiple possible ways to do it and multiple possible Trials that could be viable. In particular, I chose black both because Trial of Ambition is cheap and because Yahenni can be made indestructible. The indestructible Yahenni prevents about half the removal/wipes in this Standard from 2-for-1ing a Cartouche. Ideally I'd go green for hexproof, actually, which might be an idea but UG Pummeler is a far better optimized deck. Abzan might work really well though... I'll have to try it. Going red is a more RW weenie approach. Hard to say if it's usable, I'd want to try both though. Hazoret would be one card I'd definitely add if the deck contained red.