deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] [RIX] Naya Dinosaurs  (Leído 257 veces)

BlueMage

• Decks
[Standard] [RIX] Naya Dinosaurs
« en: Enero 06, 2018, 08:30:44 pm »
[RIX] Naya Dinosaurs

Focuses on maximizing synergy with the enrage mechanic. 12 ramp spells CMC 2 or less seems pretty good.

Pink Guy

• Decks
Re: [Standard] [RIX] Naya Dinosaurs
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 06, 2018, 10:09:42 pm »

BlueMage

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 06, 2018, 11:00:02 pm »
No Drover of the Mighty?

My reasoning was that cost reduction effects are more powerful, so I chose huntmaster instead. I can definitely see the case for one over the other, or both. Honestly haven't tested a lot yet.
« Última modificación: Enero 07, 2018, 12:44:40 am por BlueMage »

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Enero 07, 2018, 12:59:31 am »
There's pretty much no case for dorks over cost reduction. Reduction is so much more efficient when u cast multiple spells a turn
Nils is the God I worship

BlueMage

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Enero 07, 2018, 01:06:51 am »
There's pretty much no case for dorks over cost reduction. Reduction is so much more efficient when u cast multiple spells a turn

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, however there is conditional value in a 3/3 for 2 and the deck might be built a bit greedy.

Eldrazi Temple is legal in Modern where Eye of Ugin is toast. Some people argued that was because of the "consistency" Eye provided. BS! The reason was because cost reduction is so much more efficient.

I put this together as a proof of concept and it feels really strong against other creature decks, so much so that I'm modifying the side board to be better against control.
« Última modificación: Enero 07, 2018, 01:11:56 am por BlueMage »