deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Dusty Tezzeret needs some use - Comments  (Read 269 times)

Comment Bot

Dusty Tezzeret needs some use - Comments
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:22:39 pm »
Dusty Tezzeret needs some use

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

melodicraven

• Decks
Re: Dusty Tezzeret needs some use - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 05:22:45 pm »
I think what the deck might need is a definite direction. Right now there are a lot of cards that kinda lend themselves better to different approaches than one another. How do you see the deck winning? Is it a specific combo or is more aggro'y with the servos or you wanna go midrange/control?  What's your win condition? :)

Bajouca

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 06:18:04 pm »
Hey there  :)

I was thinking of going more on a midrange or controlish version. Those cards are some of the leftovers I have, bundled them together and tried to create something. But I truly have no idea how to make this work, well. Not even sure if Bontu's Monument fits well. Also, I don't feel like creating a different version of a Marionette Master deck with GPG. But, since I'm making an artifact based deck, I feel she's a perfect fit.
The idea is just control board and multiple incoming threats through the usage of artifacts, be it through improvise, or servo tokens as blockers, and chipping down life with Tezzeret's -2 and -7 abilities and Marionette's threat. It is kinda janky, I guess. Could you lend me some ideas or help with this?

Sisyphus10

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 06:55:03 pm »

Bajouca

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 07:23:45 pm »
Thank you! That do seems a neat decklist. I'm definitely going to try it out and brew with and around it.