deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Storment of Vaultfire - Comments  (Read 210 times)

Comment Bot

Storment of Vaultfire - Comments
« on: February 05, 2018, 04:33:11 am »
Storment of Vaultfire

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

eldawe

• I enjoy brewing decks and playing Magic
  • Decks
Re: Storment of Vaultfire - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:33:38 am »
I really like the deck idea and I think Storm the Vault has some real potential. I have put my suggestions below.

Whirlermaker seems really slow at 7 mana before you see the first Thopter and you already have plenty of late game mana sinks.
I would recommend Pia Nalaar instead, you get a thopter for much less and she is a mana sink as well.
She also provides a way to get creatures through for Storm the Vault triggers.

Replace Wall of Forgotten Pharaohs with Gleaming Barrier. The treasure works in well with your game plan and you are not running any deserts.

Prophetic Prism seems like it would be a good fit for this deck. Helps with improvise spells, mana fixing and Vault of Catlacan. Best part is it replaces itself.
Mechanized Production also works with it to draw an extra card each turn. I would recommend replacing Cultivator's Caravan.

Might be worth incorporating some Aether Hubs or Black/Red dual lands to improve mana consistency.

lachstar

• Decks
Re: Storment of Vaultfire - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:38:05 am »
Great thoughts, thank you. Will change the deck up based on that