deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Both Narset deck?  (Read 394 times)

xd300

• Decks
Both Narset deck?
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:57:29 pm »
I have been thinking this for about 3 days, what do you think about a deck that use both (Narset, Enlightened Master and Narset Transcendent) and the rest of the deck consist in a playset of 2 essentials of Burn (Like Lightning bolt) and Enchantment - Aura like Ethereal Armor, the main idea of this deck is to atack with narset (creature one) and apply her effect with the Auras, then make the deck faster with the planeswalker first ability and finally cast burn things with second one, also, to complete the deck i thought in x2/x3 Oath of Gideon so is easy to do a -2 with Narset in first turn with it.

What do you think??

Summary:
Playset of both Narset
About 3 or 4 different Enchantment - Aura (Max. 3 each one)
x3 Lightning Bolt
x2 Another Burn thing
2 or 3 different counters like Dissolve or Dissipate (trying to make it cheap, but easy to introduce Cryptic Command or similars)
x3 Oath of Gideon
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 09:00:35 pm by xd300 »

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
Re: Both Narset deck?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 09:11:08 pm »
This is actually a fun concept.  there's a commander deck based around Narset, Enlightened Master that just puts a ton of nasty enchants on her.  It seems like if you used Transcendant and Master together, you'd want maybe more non-permanents.  But their two abilities seem to interact pretty well together.  I'd be interested to see what you come up with. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

homietre

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 09:14:39 pm »
cryptic command seem like It would be hard to pull off in a three color dexk

xd300

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:23:33 pm »
This is actually a fun concept.  there's a commander deck based around Narset, Enlightened Master that just puts a ton of nasty enchants on her.  It seems like if you used Transcendant and Master together, you'd want maybe more non-permanents.  But their two abilities seem to interact pretty well together.  I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

omg thank you!! i will think about this this week and may be on Saturday post the first version of it  ;D

xd300

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:14:26 pm »

Borg

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 03:28:37 pm »
Narset, Enlightened Master is indeed an interesting card to work with but you'll need to get her in play much faster if you want to be competitive.

As your deck currently stands, you'll need about 16/17 cards  ( = about 10 turns ) before you get to 6 mana. That is much too slow.

Another thing you'll have to account for : making sure she survives her attacks.

Success.