deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Hapatra, vizier of poisons - Comments  (Lu 268 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Hapatra, vizier of poisons - Comments
« le: Avril 10, 2018, 04:36:03 pm »
Hapatra, vizier of poisons

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Hapatra, vizier of poisons - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Avril 10, 2018, 04:36:07 pm »
You can take ideas from my Hapatra but mine runs with 0 infect. The blowfly infestation is your main combo piece though and combos out also with zulaport cutthroat along with oblisk spider. Just need things like Hapatra to go off
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Xenovius

• Tailoring overly priced commander decks...
  • Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Avril 10, 2018, 11:23:58 pm »
Thanks for the comment, and also for some of the ideas your deck gave me, although I'm not sure why you didn't run infect in your deck (since it has the same effect as wither + the poison counter).

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Avril 11, 2018, 03:02:10 pm »
Thanks for the comment, and also for some of the ideas your deck gave me, although I'm not sure why you didn't run infect in your deck (since it has the same effect as wither + the poison counter).

Because I don't care much for infect. Without a change from 10 poison counters to something higher, I just don't care for it. Wither just adds negative counters to creatures and not my opponents which Hapatra wants to achieve. So I figured no matter what there will be 0 infect in the deck.

I get why you added this card Liliana's Influence but didn't add this card Liliana, Death Wielder.

Now the combo comes with blowfly infestation plus Hapatra and  Obelisk spider is infinite life drain on your opponents. Put a -1/-1 counter on a 1/1 token and it will trigger nest of scarabs to make a replacement token and trigger blowfly infestation to give you a fresh -1/-1 counter for targeting. With obelisk spider or zulaport cutthroat out, you can loop for multiplayer wins. I am also going to use blood artist as well so it can be used like zulaport and obelisk.  I can also use nest of scarabs instead of hapatra or flourishing defenses as well. Not to mention the infinite combo of tokens.

Someone pointed out a way to cheat out blowfly infestation with cards that have transmute and paste and copying what they said  (transmute cards with 2 and 3cmc are cheap-$ tutors for the combo pieces).

Xenovius

• Tailoring overly priced commander decks...
  • Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Avril 11, 2018, 06:44:54 pm »
Liliana, death wielder is a tough choice for me. As much as I like her effects (with minus 1 counters synergy), I know she'll most likely be targeted as soon as I cast her and since I don't have much flying (or anything to protect her from direct burn really), I don't thing that she's worth the high mana cost. I much rather tutor cards like Crumbling ashes, Necroskitter, etc...

Indeed, am planning to add at the very least the zulaport since I can actively killed my scarabs/elfs/ snakes. Do you have any suggestions for low cost draw ?

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Avril 13, 2018, 02:09:05 am »