deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Help to improve this budget mono-black  (Read 183 times)

Federico Rosano

• Decks
[Modern] Help to improve this budget mono-black
« on: April 11, 2018, 09:42:19 am »
I'm looking forward to improve this deck of mine: it's a mono black budget (<30€/$) deck.
The main strategy focuses on wipe the opponent's battlefield using deathtouch and other removal spells.

I play just for fun against friends, so I already played a dozens of matches against various decks and I feel like its main weakness is the low synergy: the creatures do their job and so the spells, but they hardly work together.
If you have any suggestion to make it more fun to play with a reasonable (low) price feel free to leave your tip.

https://deckstats.net/decks/88072/962535-deathtouch

Dr White

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Help to improve this budget mono-black
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 04:40:08 pm »
Why do you have Shadowfeed? You can use Crypt Incursion or Consuming Vapors to gain life.

If you want more synergy, you can get more vampires: I recommend you Gatekeeper of Malakir (can replace Geth's Verdict) and Feast of Blood. For the late game, you could use Bloodlord of Vaasgoth, Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief or Anowon, the Ruin Sage (instead of Desecration Demon).

If your games are usually long, you might be interested in Scepter of Fugue.