deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Modern] Mono Blue Merfolk  (Lu 179 fois)

tastygoat

• Decks
[Modern] Mono Blue Merfolk
« le: Juin 10, 2018, 05:16:53 am »
Mono Blue Merfolk

You interested in building a competitive modern deck that won't break the bank account? And you also think you one day might be interested in legacy. Then, have I got a deck for you. Mono Blue Merfolk. Why? Because it is affordable, modern competitive deck that shares 2/3rd of the same cards as its legacy counterpart. That means if you build this deck you basically have 2/3rd of a legacy deck as well.

Haakon21

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Mono Blue Merfolk
« Réponse #1 le: Juin 12, 2018, 07:57:07 am »
Remand and vapor snag are ok, but not really maindeck material imho.
I would consider playing a couple master of the wave, 3 to 4 harbinger of the tide and a playset of merfolk trickster.
Sideboard, spell pierce, ceremonious rejection, dispel and negate are great options.

MonteTribal

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Mono Blue Merfolk
« Réponse #2 le: Juin 12, 2018, 05:43:18 pm »
I've never seen the allure of Coralhelm Commander. 4 mana 3/3 Flier that can get buffed? Even if it's vial'd in it still takes 2 mana to be more than just a bear.

I also agree with @Haakon21. Master of the Wave, Harbinger of the Tide, and Merfolk Trickster all are great cards that also reasonably priced. Harbinger + Trickster are also instant speed tricks that also be vial'd AND work great together.