deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] mono black zombie/skeleton  (Read 783 times)

MagicVampire

• Decks
[Standard] mono black zombie/skeleton
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:31:24 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/101812/1041504-mono-black-zombie-skeleton

I need advice on how to change the deck. Obviously zombies that are part of the expansion of amonkhet and the hour of devastation to me do not serve because soon they come out of the standard. Thanks in advance for any advice you give me :)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:23:49 pm by MagicVampire »

SirTurtle28

• Decks
Re: [Standard] mono black zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 10:43:29 pm »
Skeleton Archer with Death Baron is insane! Since Skeleton archer gets the deathtouch ability through Death Baron, when it enters the battlefield and does 1 point of damage to a creature which kills it.

MagicVampire

• Decks
Re: [Standard] mono black zombie
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 01:25:11 pm »
Skeleton Archer with Death Baron is insane! Since Skeleton archer gets the deathtouch ability through Death Baron, when it enters the battlefield and does 1 point of damage to a creature which kills it.

True! I did not think about it. How many copies do you recommend? I put 2 copies in place of the sovereign

lordnappa

• "we hope never to see the day that it's deployed"
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] mono black zombie/skeleton
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 05:20:56 pm »
honestly, looks good but id go 3 archers cus removal plus a 3/3 body is good for 4 mana. also lily the necromancer is not as good as untouched by death play all zombies out of a graveyard is super good for you. also if your only a standard player you have most of the good cards for right now good job, but this maybe become better if you switch into modern if you wanted, you do not need to.

MagicVampire

• Decks
Re: [Standard] mono black zombie/skeleton
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:52:33 am »
honestly, looks good but id go 3 archers cus removal plus a 3/3 body is good for 4 mana. also lily the necromancer is not as good as untouched by death play all zombies out of a graveyard is super good for you. also if your only a standard player you have most of the good cards for right now good job, but this maybe become better if you switch into modern if you wanted, you do not need to.

What do you think about liliana, untouched by death? could I add it to the deck even if I do not have only zombies?