deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Dino  (Read 347 times)

Driittz12

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Dino
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:53:46 am »
Dino

Just Get the commander on the field and all will be available for play.

Charles T.

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Dino
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 02:44:16 pm »
hey,

I would have put Temple Altisaur to defend your Dino
Ripjaw Raptor can be an excellent choice and Runic Armasaur too if you want to draw a little

I think Drover of the Mighty is really powerful in your deck

shwn354

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 03:12:59 pm »
I would add a lot more ramp, and try to jazz up your mana base a bit.  Temple of the False God, Rogue's Passage, Path of Ancestry, Blighted Woodland, any kind of dual lands, etc.  Also some mana doublers like Mirari's Wake or Zendikar Resurgent.

Forerunner of the Empire is awesome if you have dinos with EnrageRegal Behemoth is a mana doubling creature that counts as a dinosaur.  Thrashing Brontodon for removal.

I would add some targeted removal/board wipes as well.

Good luck!  Gishath is my favorite EDH deck.  Here is mine: https://deckstats.net/decks/96274/899852-gishath

Driittz12

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 10:40:13 am »
well, i originally had Zacama, Primal Calamity as my Commander..but Gishath was waaay better suited for it. and so far i've had no problems when it came to mana flow or diversity. i've made plenty of people scoop and i'm pretty happy with it.