deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Help me with this deck!  (Gelesen 285 mal)

Nothnagel

• Decks
Help me with this deck!
« am: September 10, 2018, 06:28:41 Vormittag »
https://deckstats.net/decks/115160/1082248-kinda-elfy

That’s the url for my green deck I’ve been working on, I think it’s legal in legacy and casual play , not sure about others. I need to know if it’s well balanced or needs more of something and or less of something. I had a few old cards from 20 years ago and news from the core 19 booster box.

Vensa4790

• Decks
Re: Help me with this deck!
« Antwort #1 am: September 10, 2018, 03:15:35 Nachmittag »
It depends on which way you want to go with it. If you are looking to make it more legacy compatible you should add gaea's cradle or some of the other staple legacy utility creature heavy deck lands. It also depends on your plan of attack: are you looking to go wide with anthems or utilize the elf mana dorks to speed up fat creature drops?

Nothnagel

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: September 10, 2018, 09:11:53 Nachmittag »
Definitely elf mana dorks and instants to hopefully protect big creature drops from destroy target creature. I know how to play but don’t understand the different legacy/modern and other restrictions when it comes to playing at a tournament and what have you. My old high school friends and I just played each other and never went any further than that. But as it sits currently, it’s legal for legacy play...?

Nothnagel

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: September 10, 2018, 09:14:47 Nachmittag »
Rofellos, llanowars emissary is the same as gaea’s cradle though right...

Vensa4790

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: September 10, 2018, 09:26:35 Nachmittag »
oh yeah, its fine. The difference between the two formats is the banlists/ card blocks you are allowed to have cards from, thus leading to different deck types flourishing in one format but cant exist in another.

As per the creature...not entirely. Gaea's Cradle doesn't have a mana cost and is land, leaving it open to land tutors, Crop Rotation, and can be abused by untap triggers that alot of elf dorks have on them. I would recommend making some proxy's and playing with it to truly understand how it fits into a green elf deck.

Nothnagel

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: September 10, 2018, 09:34:16 Nachmittag »
Proxy’s.... lol just pretend I don’t know anything 😂😂 I love the game and I’m tryin to get my wife to learn but we’ll see how that goes

Nothnagel

• Decks
« Antwort #6 am: September 10, 2018, 09:42:21 Nachmittag »
The formats are starting to make good since tho, thank you for that explanation. Really helped!