deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] Surveil Destruction (Post Rota) (Draft 1)  (Leído 251 veces)

damatovg7

• Decks
[Standard] Surveil Destruction (Post Rota) (Draft 1)
« en: Septiembre 25, 2018, 01:36:46 pm »
Surveil Destruction (Post Rota) (Draft 1)

Looking for any criticism and suggestions

Meerkoeter

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Surveil Destruction (Post Rota) (Draft 1)
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 25, 2018, 01:52:21 pm »
Maybe its better to remove the unblocking strategy with the two Herald of Secret Streams and pop in the gigantic flyer that allows you to surveil at instant speed for life.

damatovg7

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 25, 2018, 02:16:06 pm »
good point. i originally had it in there because I wanted a hybrid mill/surveil deck, and I had Thief of Sanity in the deck, so unblockable was a hopeful option, but ill go ahead and swap the Herald with Doom Whisperer

damatovg7

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 25, 2018, 02:17:47 pm »

damatovg7

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Octubre 06, 2018, 07:23:41 pm »

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
+2 (Main) +2 (SB) Discovery // Dispersal
+4 Watery Grave

Changed amounts:
-2 Island
-2 (Main) +2 (SB) Price of Fame
-2 (Main) +2 (SB) Severed Strands

Siegfried3~7

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Octubre 12, 2018, 03:31:43 pm »
Surprised by the lack of creatures at CMC=3 and the high number of such at CMC=2.

To pimp bluff capacity and flexibility, what do you of the introduction of a couple of more of Whispering agent? same cost as Sinister Sabotage, it's flash skill render it also an interesting early game removal and it's surveil may trigger both Thoughtbound Phantasm and Dimir Spybug capacity. In order to introduce them, I would decrease the number of Whispering Snitch the number of Nightveil Sprite and Unexplained Disappearance by one. What do you think of it?

=> Whispering Agent +3 (Main) // Nightveil Sprite -1 , Whispering Snitch -1, Unexplained Disappearance -1 (Main)

I'm also surprised by the lack of Desinformation Campagn and your preference for Notion Rain in order to generate card advantages.

damatovg7

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Octubre 12, 2018, 10:52:22 pm »
Siegfried3~7

I am not a fan of Whispering Agent as it doesn't do much except for Flash in and Surveil, especially compared to the control that Sinister Sabotage offers. Sinister being able to counter spells is imperative in Standard right now, and for a cost of 3 only, and being able to get the Surveil trigger, I feel like it's huge. Not sure how you see Whispering Agent as Removal except for the 3 toughness. As for Nightveil, Snitch, and Disappearance, it gives me constant damage and extra control of the board. I appreciate the advice, but I dont see myself making those changes to the deck. Feel free to if you want though.