deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Naru Meha Infini-Mill - Comments  (Gelesen 388 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Naru Meha Infini-Mill - Comments
« am: November 15, 2018, 12:28:33 Vormittag »
Naru Meha Infini-Mill

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Finnish Flash

• Decks
Re: Naru Meha Infini-Mill - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: November 15, 2018, 12:28:38 Vormittag »
Nice! I've played the the same mill with Expansion // Explosion, but did not think of adding Beamsplitter Mage. A board wipe would be quite important to include or lifegain. I've used the card that gives two damage to non-pirates when U/R, Phyrexian Scriptures when U/B, Diamond Mare or Ajani's Welcome when U/W. The nice thing is that with lifegain you can prolong the game as you await for the combo and even without a Drowned Secret, at infinite life with a mill deck you've pretty much won the game.

Just a note as well that Magic Arena is not the perfect place for playtesting the Naru-Meha decks. Instead of inifinite you have time for only 5-7 iterations.

patshandofdoom

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: November 15, 2018, 07:28:33 Nachmittag »
Yah, I get the life gain idea that's a pretty good reason to splash white but diamond mare might just be the better choice. I could totally see adding a couple board wipes SB too. In my gold fishing, this deck seems to find the combo way easier and much quicker than the old version between Opt, Discovery, and Omenspeaker. Usually being able to assemble the pieces on turn 6.

And yah, the only reason I haven't played this or even tried crafting the pieces is because you cant combo well in Arena.

PenguinAvatar

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: November 19, 2018, 08:52:06 Nachmittag »
There's a small problem with your combo:  both Diamond Mare and Drowned Secrets only trigger on cast.  Naru only copies, so neither Diamond Mare or Drowned Secrets will trigger off Naru's copy trigger.

Good try though.

patshandofdoom

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: November 19, 2018, 09:49:02 Nachmittag »
Hey PenguinAvatar, wanted to point out that Release to the Wind says the controller may cast that spell at any time. so the truly key spell here is actually Release to the Wind and not Diamond Mare or Drowned secrets.

Finnish Flash

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: November 19, 2018, 10:13:25 Nachmittag »
The combo works really well. Release to the Wind is not cast more than once, but Naru-Meha will surely be cast many times. Diamond Mare and Drowned Secrets thus work very well. If you would only care about ETB effects then you could just combine with the cheaper Siren's Ruse and have Naru-Meha enter infinite times instead of being cast infinite times.