deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Blue Tempo - Comments  (Read 193 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Blue Tempo - Comments
« on: November 26, 2018, 08:04:13 pm »
Mono Blue Tempo

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

CrestedSunmare

• Decks
Re: Mono Blue Tempo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:04:17 pm »
this deck is the reason I mainboard ritual of soot, settle the wreckage, or other across the board pings.  This strategy has to win by the time it empties it hand or it has lost.  I don't find it much fun to play against nor do I enjoy piloting it - but i know lots of players do.  Players mulligan down till they have an unblockable creature and curious obsession with one island.  Often times a turn 1 shock
 on the unblockable leads to a concede.  The nice thing is that games tend to go fast, unlike playing the two main copy and paste control decks everybody seems to be playing.  Back when Magic was first out, your deck was a very personal thing, you kept it secret, you didn't share the deck.  While I think that the abundance of decklists is awesome, the downside is people have become lazy.  I rarely see anything original now.  But on the other hand to that, decks with cards like arclight phoenix sort of build themselves too.  Or dino enrage decks.  Wizards is building some of our decks for us now as well.  Still, the game is a ton of fun after all these years.  Cheers and enjoy.

AngelofSlaughter

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:17 pm »
Ty for that random reply xD. For me the deck is so fun to play and I just love it.
Breeding is really fun I know, but at my lgs with full build competitive decks my brews just lost every game (Rip aetherborn tribal/ WB aristocrats in kaladesh standard).

But for that I'm lucky to have some friends to play casually with and brew/test awesome decks.

Glstriker5000

• more money for more cards
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 12:43:37 am »
just thought i would post some of my findings as i play blue tempo on arena and have a blue tempo deck here too. i have found that amulet of safeguarding helps against the red decks that like to target the player and token decks that like to go wide. Shock is a problem, however, that is one less shock to the face. the Amulet will also slow settle the wreckage because it targets the player. I feel that while many people play the same deck and cards as everyone else much like this deck it does not mean that everyone knows how to pilot it or adapt to the changing environment. keep playing and keep finding new strategies.