deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Rakdos the Defiler - Comments  (Lida 192 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Rakdos the Defiler - Comments
« em: Dezembro 05, 2018, 11:12:58 pm »
Rakdos the Defiler

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Rakdos the Defiler - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Dezembro 05, 2018, 11:13:04 pm »
While I like the idea, im not sure about your commander. I really like him in Kaalia decks, since you can avoid paying the attack cost.
The Problem in your deck is, a boardwipe or even a Fog in the right moment and you're really f*cked up because "Non-Demon Permanent" includes your lands. So you usually have to be very sure that Rakdos will hit the Enemy and this hit hurts him way more than you.

Besides that, you should consider addign some land destruction, to get rid of Maze of Ith and similar lands.

Since you're playing Urbog, Filth could be a good addition. With Urbog in Play and Filth in Graveyard your whole board becomes unblockable.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Brometheus

• Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.
  • Decks
« Responder #2 em: Dezembro 05, 2018, 11:23:40 pm »
appreciate the feedback

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Dezembro 06, 2018, 12:16:28 am »
Well, don't get me wrong, the Deck may work this way. But at least at my playgroup would have to be very careful when to attack, since it isn't that hard to use Rakdos against its controller. If your Playgroup lacks interaction, it could be very funny.

Btw, i've got some more Ideas: Reassembling Skeleton, Squee, Goblin Nabob and Squee, the Immortal. They could be interesting, since they have their own recursion. This could help you a little dealing with Rakdos sacrifice effect.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.