deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] Overwhelming Goblins!!! (Budget Aggro)  (Letto 338 volte)

Firestorm258

• I own all non-WIP decks in paper or Arena.
  • Decks
[Standard] Overwhelming Goblins!!! (Budget Aggro)
« il: Novembre 26, 2018, 02:13:17 am »
Overwhelming Goblins!!! (Budget Aggro)

Create massive amounts of goblins for quick and eventually big swings as well as to act as sacrificial pawns for various spells and abilities. Any suggestions?

WoodpeckerFM

• Australian player, doing silly decks in standard.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Overwhelming Goblins!!! (Budget Aggro)
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 27, 2018, 01:12:54 am »
Suggest experimental frenzy over dark dweller and add banefire to the sideboard?
Well, i did not see that coming....

Firestorm258

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 27, 2018, 01:32:39 am »
Experimental Frenzy is definitely better than dark dweller in this instance, and banefire does seem to be a pretty good addition to the sideboard, but I'm not 100% certain. Thanks for the suggestions!

raffaine

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 08, 2018, 01:17:41 am »
what's the plan with experimental frenzy on this deck?

Firestorm258

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Dicembre 08, 2018, 04:05:16 am »
Initially, I had Dark Dweller Oracle, but WoodpeckerFM's comment made me consider Experimental Frenzy, which does more of what I hope to do with the spot in the deck. As this deck is clearly very aggressive I feel like running out of creatures too quick could be dangerous, so having a card that allows me to access more of my deck while I rebuild a hand if I reach a later stage in my game could help me get out more goblins quicker. It is a little more of a contingency plan, so I only ran two copies, but I feel that it could even help if you are doing well.

WoodpeckerFM

• Australian player, doing silly decks in standard.
  • Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Dicembre 13, 2018, 12:20:56 am »
Experimental Frenzy is definitely better than dark dweller in this instance, and banefire does seem to be a pretty good addition to the sideboard, but I'm not 100% certain. Thanks for the suggestions!

Glad I could be of assistance. If you're running goblins you should be able to sac a ton of them to generate a huge amount of mana (skirk prospector). Against blue control type decks banefire becomes an unstoppable flamethrower. I've found it has won me several control matchups.
Well, i did not see that coming....