deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: All is dust - Comments  (Read 398 times)

Comment Bot

All is dust - Comments
« on: December 13, 2018, 01:57:11 pm »
All is dust

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: All is dust - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 01:57:14 pm »
Hmm.. im not sure it really fits into the deck, but what about Krark-Clan Ironworks sacrifice chains for infinite mana?
Krark-Clan Ironworks + Scrap Trawler on the board and then alternate sacrificing Myr Retriever and a mana rock. as long as the mana rock has different cmc than 2, and his tap effect +2 is lower than his cmc you generate more mana then you spend.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Necropants

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 02:29:08 pm »
I can imagine that working in certain playgroups, however the primary problem you face is that since you have limited fetch options for colorless creatures with low cmc values (like myr retriever) you might end up with either Myr retriever only working as a temporary chump blocker or KCI being a dead card in hand. Personally i am working up to getting metalworker as that functionally works better a majority of the time for the deck in my opinion.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 05:03:31 pm »
Well, maybe the KCI combo fits better in artefact decks. It was just an idea poping up in my mind, how to get infinite amount of mana without colored cards.

Metalworker is way better, without any question, you just need to be ready to pay that much money for it.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

SunshineMicrobe

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 11:59:06 am »
I love this deck. I think I will try to build it and see how it plays. I can see it making a killing.