deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: MonoB Tempo? - Comments  (Read 144 times)

Comment Bot

MonoB Tempo? - Comments
« on: January 31, 2019, 07:10:42 pm »
MonoB Tempo?

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Mulliganman

• Decks
Re: MonoB Tempo? - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 07:10:47 pm »
how to solve the problem of mono red aggro?. Why "search for azcanta" in the main?. If the idea is cast instant or sorcery for control, is necessary 4 copies of Pteramander, to take advantage of  adapt 4. Azcanta 2 copies maybe

Lokodipreda

• Decks
Re: MonoB Tempo? - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 09:55:00 pm »
so bro, when I put out search for azcanta, I was just thinking about this wonderful card. In the store that I play, the aggro problem is not a real problem, because only me and 2 other friends play RDW (1 of them plays with a very different "deck" if they understand me). As for pteramander, I do not think of it as a card to have four copies on the deck, since it is necessary to have many instats or sorceries in the grave, but feel free to add more copies if you feel it necessary. I recognize that she is very strong, but ... I do not know, maybe, maybe not.

thank you for commenting, since it was the first deck that I "mounted" here on the site that someone gave importance. I usually use the site to test some decks before putting them together, but thanks for the comment!  ;D ;D ;D