deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: EDH Tasigur Combo Control - Comments  (Leído 166 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
EDH Tasigur Combo Control - Comments
« en: Febrero 06, 2019, 07:39:56 pm »
EDH Tasigur Combo Control

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

justindomingue

• Decks
Re: EDH Tasigur Combo Control - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 06, 2019, 07:39:56 pm »
You run a larger amount of draw spells/cantrips than I do. What has been your experience with that? Are they lowering the efficiency of your Tasigur activations?

justindomingue

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 06, 2019, 07:42:45 pm »
Here's my list for comparison. I play in a slow meta without inifnite combos. https://deckstats.net/decks/81596/1176954-tasigur-control

LordSnowDragon

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 06, 2019, 10:30:00 pm »
Card draw wins games, it allows me to dig into my deck for answers and combo pieces.  Card draw helps me to assemble one of the 2 card combos, along with a counter spell and the mana to use them in one turn.

This is a "midrange" combo control deck meaning that I want to control the board from turn 3-6+, then focus on finishing the game with a combo.  Basically...

turns 1-3 ramp
turns 4-6+ wipe the board at will, counter other people's combos, draw cards (preferably at instant speed)
turns 6-8+ try to combo out with counter spell protection

Grinding with Tasigur is plan D, from when I've been stopped from winning with a combo or I haven't been able to assemble one.

There are multiple overlapping combos in this deck...

1. One of the 3 mana dorks that produce 2+ mana, plus freed from the real or pemin's aura.
2. Paradox engine + isochron septer + certain 2 cmc instants
3. Isochron septer + dramatic reveral + 3 or more mana worth of rocks/dorks
4. Paradox engine + tasigur + 6 or more mana worth of rocks/dorks = eventually storm with with aetherflux or draw into an infinite mana combo
5 Notion thief + windfall or days' undoing (not an instant win, but ive never lost after hitting this combo)

With infinite mana and storm, the deck can with Beast Within + Reality shift, Preator's Grasp  or atherflux reservoir.

I will cast tasigur if I have spare mana, but I would rather wipe the board and win with a combo.