deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Sheoldered - Vampiress of Darkness  (Read 689 times)

MagicPlayer1080

• Decks

Ryad

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Sheoldered - Vampiress of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 06:29:01 pm »
Since Sheoldred is not a vampire, I supose that you know that if you have Sheoldred in the battlefield and Anowon, the Ruin Sage, at the begining of your upkeep, you must sacrifice Sheoldred.

MagicPlayer1080

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 08:01:10 pm »
Yes I did see that when adding, of course t he opponent(s) would be losing 2 creatures! I did consider just using one of the menu legendary black vampire I have, but sheoldred is too much fun, with swamp walk and recursion but in!!

If I was to lead with a vampire, I think it would be anowon, or kalitas!

Ylhyssia

• I love deck-building :3
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 09:29:20 pm »
Yes I did see that when adding, of course t he opponent(s) would be losing 2 creatures! I did consider just using one of the menu legendary black vampire I have, but sheoldred is too much fun, with swamp walk and recursion but in!!

If I was to lead with a vampire, I think it would be anowon, or kalitas!

Not saying you should change commander, but keep in mind that Sheoldred comes with some major downsides.

1. She costs 7, which means when she's inevitably removed, you'll need 9 mana just to cast her. Due to how little mana rocks/ramp you have, she'll very rarely come out before turn 7, and by that time people were probably saving their removal for your commander.
2. She's a high-priority target, so expect her to be removed often.
3. She has to live a whole turn cycle before she benefits your board.

If you really want to make use of her, you may want to consider adding some cards that can protect her (like Lightning Greaves, Swiftfoot Boots, for example).

Carth_Oh

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 06:33:07 am »
i have a very similar deck and i threw in mephadross to cancel out anowon plus i play razaketh the foul blooded for that extra sac value  so all the creatures are vamps when they come out or you can just use conspiracy and negate that entirely