deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [EDH / Commander] Uncovered Clues  (Lida 482 vezes)

TonyStark24

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Uncovered Clues
« em: Março 01, 2019, 01:03:30 pm »
Uncovered Clues

Traverse the dark streets of Innistrad and as mysteries unravel, so will your enemies minds. Search for clues and piece together your victory under the Eldrich Moon. Be alert! Lest you descend into delirium.

Ready for some feedback ladies and gentlemen.
I feel like this archetype has not been covered in Commander fully yet.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Uncovered Clues
« Responder #1 em: Março 01, 2019, 03:25:24 pm »
The deck feels strange. If I take a look at the mana base: there are dualshocks and on the other side cards like Coastal Tower. Same goes for your artifacts: Ensnaring bridge but no sol ring.

It seems like you mixed very good cards with junk. I would suggest to bring the deck a little more on a line. This may drop the overall powerlevel (depending on your cuts), but it would give the deck a little more consistence on its powerlevel.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

TonyStark24

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Março 02, 2019, 12:23:19 am »
If you take a closer look at the casting cost of my creatures, Sol ring does not help to cast many of them. Also, they have low power so they can go  under the bridge. I own an artist-signed copy of coastal tower, so it is in there for personal flavor reasons. If I owned a signed Savannah and Tundra, they would be in there too. But thank you for the suggestions. I may be adding Edric to draw more cards, that is why it has so many hard to block tiny creatures.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Março 04, 2019, 09:45:14 am »
The irritating point for me was, that you have got some really powerful cards in your deck, but others that I would just call junk.

To be a little more constructive, here are some suggestions. cut Magnifying Glass (an clue token for 5 mana is to expensive) Murder Investigation (less worthy targets) and add the 2 missing signets instead.
Terrifying Presence could be replaced with fog (cheaper mana wise) or Tangle (stronger).

Since you're able to steal your opponents stuff, it might be useful to add a sac outlet like Ashnod's Altar to clear the board or make sure they don't get their stuff back.

TonyStark24

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Março 04, 2019, 10:12:08 am »
Okay, I will see about adding the signets and Fog less mana is great, Maybe even a Spore Cloud. I still want the deck to have a dark woods Sherlock case feel. He often has to Improvise with what's handy.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Março 04, 2019, 10:18:37 am »
Hmm.. if you like to improvise, what about Tempting LIcid? For GG you can change blockers in your favour, even in enemy turns. I've already had some funny moments with it.

/edit: Btw, since you get alot of artifacts, what about Arcbound Crusher and Lumengrid Sentinel?
« Última modificação: Março 04, 2019, 10:23:41 am por Judaspriester »

TonyStark24

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Dezembro 11, 2020, 07:47:34 am »
Thank you all for your suggestions. In quarantine I plan to overhaul and power up this one to clear some of the less efficientcards. I get it.

TonyStark24

• Decks
« Responder #8 em: Agosto 25, 2021, 07:12:38 pm »