deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Red/Black Vampire Madness - Comments  (Lida 246 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Red/Black Vampire Madness - Comments
« em: Março 09, 2019, 09:33:59 am »
Red/Black Vampire Madness

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ravager5172

• Decks
Re: Red/Black Vampire Madness - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Março 09, 2019, 09:33:59 am »
You want to play maybe 2 copies of smugglers copter.

Alms of the vein is a 1 mana 6 life swing because it deals 3 to them, and you gain 3 life. It isn't absolutely necessary, but it certainly helps to have them against burn and aggro in general.

You need all 4 copies of incouragable youths. If you can go T1 falkenrath gorger, T2 attack (18), play furyblood vampire, T3, discard incouragable youths to furyblade vampire , attack for 10 , that puts them at 8 life on turn 3. They are your quickest way to victory.

Lose 2 lightning axe, lose all key to the city, lose the stensia masquerades. You can put 2 lightning axe in the sideboard for against larger things, but I personally have 2 bedevil in the sideboard to handle larger threats like deaths shadow, gurmag angler, tasigur, etc. Bedevil also kills artifacts like arcbound ravager or any other artifact, and it kills planeswalkers, so it's more diverse than lightning axe.

2 drana, liberator of malikir would be nice. Especially since she flies and has first strike. That means, if you attack with her and any number of other vampires, her damage goes through first, and the rest of your team get the 1/1 counters before they deal their damage.

I would run 2 maindeck collective brutality. It's amazing in general, but really shines in a deck like this.

Lose the gifted aetherborn. I understand he is amazing, but he doesn't belong in this deck. Trust me. I've tried it all.

Put 1 geir reach sanitarium.

Your missing asylum visitor. Need like 2 of those.

Faithless looting is imperative.

When finished, and about as good as it can get while sticking to your vampire madness theme, it should look Alot like this.....

4- falkenrath gorger
4-furyblade vampire
4- heir of falkenrath
4-incouragable youths
1- drana, liberator of malikir
1- olivia, mobilized for war
2- smugglers copter
2- collective brutality
4-fiery temper
4-alms of the vein
2- lightning axe
4- lightning bolt
4- faithless looting

1- ghost quarters
1-geir reach sanitarium
4-blood crypt
2- dragonskull summit
Swamps
Mountains

That's 60 on the dot. About as aggressive as it gets. You honestly don't want to see drana and Olivia as often as you think, especially since your most explosive turn sequence/kill, goes like this...... as long as there's no interaction from your opponent, your fastest kill is turn 4.

T1, falkenrath gorger.
T2, attack with falkenrath gorger (18 life), play furyblade vampire.
T3, enter combat, discard incouragable youths to furyblade vampire playing it for it's madness cost, attack for 10. (Opponent at 8 life now)
T4, enter combat, discards fiery temper or alms of the vein to furyblade vampire (5 life), attack for 10. That leave opponent at --negative 5 life.

Good sideboard cards are

Slaughter games. Against combo decks, or decks that heavily rely on a single card

Rakdos charm - against decks that interact Alot with their graveyards like dredge. Also kills artifacts, and if your opponent combos off and makes Alot of 1/1 tokens or something

Bedevil-- big creatures, artifacts, and planeswalkers

Tormods crypt-- dredge, and any other decks that interact Alot with their graveyard.

Blood moon- destroys Alot of decks, especially tron.

Chalice of the void- play it for 0 to shut down affinity. Play it for 1 to shut down burn and goblins etc etc.

Just keep playing and get experience, it all comes in time. Hope you enjoyed this book I wrote, and learned something. Good luck!!!

Tanotia

• Decks
Re: Red/Black Vampire Madness - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Abril 05, 2019, 09:40:21 am »
Thank you for the book you wrote, I'm going to have a deeper look as soon as I find a little more time.

The main reason for a lot of the cards played is because it's a "Aether Revolt"-Standard Deck which I didn't get around updating/upgrading yet ^^