deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infinite Raptors - Comments  (Read 597 times)

Comment Bot

Infinite Raptors - Comments
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:32:38 pm »
Infinite Raptors

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Grulman

• Decks
Re: Infinite Raptors - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:32:38 pm »
you could play some Reckless Rage, than yo can create the tokens self and you have a good bolt, becauce you dont have a response against your opponent

KorruptionXIII

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 10:01:11 pm »
Polyraptor is triggered by Forerunner of the Empire and the odds of getting Polyraptor on the field before Forerunner are extremely small. Once it does start triggering, it wipes out your opponents entire board unless they have anything that's indestructible, so a response is unnecessary once you can play Polyraptor.  Against aggressive decks though if surviveability is a concern, a board sweeper like Settle the Wreckage is a good option.

mordela

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:57:23 am »
I would cut the Evolving Wilds in place of a few more basics-also, the guildgates don't seem necessary for mana fixing. Maybe some shock lands?

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 02:44:02 pm »
I would cut the Evolving Wilds in place of a few more basics-also, the guildgates don't seem necessary for mana fixing. Maybe some shock lands?
always remember that the gates are bad itself, but can be tutored with Circuitous Route. I think thats why they are in.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

KorruptionXIII

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 12:21:19 am »

When playing three or more colors I prefer Evolving Wilds for mana fixing due to it's reliability. Guildgates are in there because they can be tutored with Circuitous Route, which brings them in tapped anyway.

nifty129

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 08:38:55 pm »
What happens when threats are removed on curve as tends to be the case in standard. Like your body guard gets shocked, you play forerunner into lightning bolt. You just loose at that point I assume with only 1 win con. Or pollyraptor eats a 2 mana quench like it's nothing. Whole deck doesn't work.

KorruptionXIII

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 09:18:59 pm »
What happens when threats are removed on curve as tends to be the case in standard. Like your body guard gets shocked, you play forerunner into lightning bolt. You just loose at that point I assume with only 1 win con. Or pollyraptor eats a 2 mana quench like it's nothing. Whole deck doesn't work.

If your threats get removed, you play more. That's why there's more than one of each. Yeah, there's a lot of ways that the game can go wrong. It's almost like it's a jank deck meant for fun and not serious competition. The whole deck does work, not every time, but I've pulled it off several times in MTGA.