deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: zoo - Comments  (Lida 420 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
zoo - Comments
« em: Agosto 12, 2014, 09:41:46 pm »
This is the comment topic for zoo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für zoo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

MartyWayne

• Decks
Re: zoo - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Agosto 12, 2014, 09:41:46 pm »
I am not sure if you have any restrictions on this deck, but here is some input:

-3 Noble Hierarch
+4 Birds of Paradise

I am not sure how much exalted will be used in this deck. You do have the Pridemage as well, but with all of the land buffs exalted doesn't seem to be as good as it can be. Also with Birds you can use it to get red mana as well.

+1 Path to Exile
+2 Boros Charm
+1 Ajani Vengeant
-3 Qasali Pridemage

Pridemage is not the best in this deck. Well, I do not know if this is for casual play or not. I'd take the risk of not being able to remove artifacts or enchantments and replace it with cards that benefit your offense.

+1 Knight of the Reliquary
-4 Woolly Thoctar

(+1)
Woolly is strong but doesn't have any abilities and it really picking on the mana required (not really an issue with your fetch lands.... but you could have a 4/4 Knight of the Reliquary out on turn 2 that naturally gets stronger with your mana base or you can make it stronger by using its ability. Not to mention it would be easier to cast due to whatever variance you come across). Also, Knight is really important to use to help thin out your deck since you don't have any cards with that can cantrip.

Land: (24 total)
+1 Kessig Wolf Run
+2 Verdant Catacombs
-3 Temple Garden
-2 Sacred Foundry
-2 Stomping Ground
-1 Marsh Flats

I would try to get 24 lands. 8 of them you can naturally sacrifice, 2 to help with trample , then whatever ratio of Forest, Plains, and Mountains you need on the last 14 cards. If you are already running 3 Knights you need more than 1 plains and 2 forests to make the most of that card. Also remember, you can use a forest, sac if with Knight, get a new untapped land! :D

This leaves you at 64 cards currently.

I would remove 2 lands and both of the swords...... I know. But with Kessig, Rampager, Ajani, and your defensive spells I do not know how much investing 5 mana into getting them on the field and attached would offset all of the other core elements your deck is capable of.

Just some feedback. Hope I gave you some insight! :D

rbubans

• Decks
Re: zoo - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Agosto 20, 2014, 10:00:45 pm »
hello friend,
Thank you very much, I changed the deck as you said, what do you think ??

https://deckstats.net/decks/9696/115364-zoo?saved=1&lng=pt