deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Defender Mill - Comments  (Lu 422 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Defender Mill - Comments
« le: Août 13, 2014, 09:00:49 am »
This is the comment topic for Defender Mill.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Defender Mill.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

MartyWayne

• Decks
Re: Defender Mill - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Août 13, 2014, 09:00:49 am »
This looks like a fun deck! I have some input that may make this deck a little tighter. Hope I can help!

+2 Phenax, God of Deception
-2 Diabolic Tutor
(you have 8 cards that can scry, 2 tutors, and 4 Phenax. Your chances of getting the card you need are pretty good. Having 4 tutors is overkill in my opinion and with two mandatory swamps it may be difficult to cast, especially by turn four with all of your "comes into play tapped" lands. Also more Phenax's help protect you from someone using a Path to Exile on it. Having access to 4 of these guys when cheap spells like PoE exist works in your favor. And your deck is built around this card. It is important to have enough of it to make your deck do its job no matter what.)

+2 Propaganda
(This with Kajin/Wall of Tears is really obnoxious. Can't hurt to have access to 4 of them.)

Land: 22 total
4 Temple of Deceit
4 Drowned Catacomb
12 Island
2 Swamp

I do not think 24 lands is necessary in a deck that is essentially monoblue. Sure you have 6 black cards in it, but that is an easy fix. And turn four is the earliest you can play one of them. Jwar and Dimir slow your deck down too much in my opinion. Get your walls up ASAP, throw up propaganda, play your counterspells when you need to, then scry or tutor until you get Phenax. The sooner you can make that happen the better. I do not think you'll have issues with mana fixing in this deck.

Hope I helped.
:)

PG-Noob

• Decks
Re: Defender Mill - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Août 14, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »