deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [EDH / Commander] MEME UNTIL YOU WIN! (Competitive Fblthp)  (Leído 213 veces)

Firemind

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] MEME UNTIL YOU WIN! (Competitive Fblthp)
« en: Abril 05, 2019, 09:53:29 pm »
MEME UNTIL YOU WIN! (Competitive Fblthp)

Wow, Fblthp has become somewhat viable.

What a time to live in.

This deck has been created to kill your enemies quickly and efficiently, now that Fblthp has finally been found, to become the ULTIMATE MEME LORD.

The wincondition is to build one of the pile as described by u/MortalWombat5 using the Fblthp-Staff Combo.
Putting Fblthp onto the bottom of our library won't get him lost, he will emerge visciously from the bottom due to the lack of any other creatures in the deck. We then get to completely reorder our entire deck and then draw two.

Most piles come down to getting some mana rocks onto the battlefield, gaining infinite mana and looping Blue Sun's Zenith.

If you have 2 or more cands in hand (requires no mana and leaves room for interaction):
Gush+Mox Amber -> mana crypt+tolarian winds -> mana vault+mox opal+dramatic reversal+isochron scepter

If you don't have 2 or more cards in hand:
Gush+Lion's Eye Diamond -> Ideas Unbound+Mana Vault -> Mox Opal+Isochron Scepter+Ideas Unbound

I'm failry new to the competitive scene and haven't found a lot of local players to play cEDH with, any reccomendations are very welcome!

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] MEME UNTIL YOU WIN! (Competitive Fblthp)
« Respuesta #1 en: Abril 05, 2019, 10:52:26 pm »
There is an official cEDH discord (find a link in the Reddit, r/competitive EDH). I personally am very active along with some friends on untap.in as well.
Nils is the God I worship

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] MEME UNTIL YOU WIN! (Competitive Fblthp)
« Respuesta #2 en: Abril 16, 2019, 05:16:02 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/93006/1253140-fblthp-the-lost-combo-/en

It's a Tiny Leaders deck but it has a couple of cards that might be interesting:
For Proteus Staff and Dramatic Scepter: Reality Ripple Vision Charm

Cards I figured I could include if I wanted Fblthp to stick around for longer for some reason (and not recast):
Voyager Staff Cold Storage and to an extent Tawnos's Coffin Synod Sanctum but I guess the last two are a little fragile. Time Stop will also work as a pseudo-counterspell that will also exile everything on the stack. Speaking of, Summary Dismissal will actually exile everything on the stackl.

Also Reito Lantern picks stuff back from the grave for you to be used again. Karn, the Great Creator should be able to pick things back from exile if the board goes haywire. Rishadan Pawnshop lets re-cast things like Pithing Needle, Sorcerous Spyglass or any other ETB effect should you need one. You could just Capsize their entire board with infinite mana, I guess.
In the case of the latter I'd also side Mycosynth Lattice, Darksteel Forge, Platinum Emperion or Platinum Angel and Nevinyrral's Disk for maximum meme value.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/