deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] Gruul Unsealing  (Lida 219 vezes)

michaelawoodbury

• Decks
[Standard] Gruul Unsealing
« em: Abril 06, 2019, 01:33:47 am »

michaelawoodbury

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Gruul Unsealing
« Responder #1 em: Abril 06, 2019, 04:04:01 am »

iamfat322

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Abril 06, 2019, 04:43:13 am »
I like your list but I have one question, why run only one Ghalta, Primal Hunger while you are running 4 Demanding Dragons? While Demanding Dragon does trigger Sarkhan's Unsealing Ghalta triggers the semi board wipe effect. Plus, if you have two Ghalta's in hand you can play both of them triggering Sarkhan's Unsealing twice which simply wins the game on most board states. Mana curve usually isn't a problem either because of Ghalta's ability. I don't mean to criticize, I am just curious.

michaelawoodbury

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Abril 06, 2019, 03:12:22 pm »
I went with 4 Demanding Dragons because it forces the opponent to sac a creature or take 5 life. So with Sarkhns Unsealing it could be a possible 9 life. And I’m worried about trying to curve out the power for the Dino. I feel like I get more use from the dragons. But I’m open to adding a second Ghalta but what would you recommend dropping?

iamfat322

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Abril 06, 2019, 11:26:51 pm »
In paper I would drop a rekindling pheonix to bring the price down but ignoring that I would take out a Demanding Dragon. I just simply prefer Ghalta because I love abusing the second Sarkhan's Unsealing ability to take out all the vampires, merfolk, fanatical firebrands, elves, drakes, and board wiping your opponent and putting a 12/12 onto the table for only two mana is awesome. But what I would recommend is whatever works best against your playgroup.