deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] temur elemental land fall. need feedback before buyin' it  (Read 246 times)

vali0021

• Decks
im up for feed back and i always respond :)

temur elemental land fall. need feedback before buyin'

in this deck its all about drawing alot of cards and playing alot of lands and getting big creatures down, so. nissa's triumph rites of flourishing  growth spiral  horn of greed tatyova, benthic druid and narset, parter of veils so we don't help the opponent. when we run out of lands in hand, living twister deprive. and we have some land fall. omnath, locus of rage undergrowth champion zendikar's roil. to counter all the small creature's firespout , and with all the lands we now have borborygmos enraged maelstrom wanderer.

Dark Ignitor

• Decks
Re: [Modern] temur elemental land fall. need feedback before buyin' it
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:11:46 pm »
Search lands?
Horn of greed is on play a land so maybe replace
Rites of flourishing for oracle of muldaya, or azusa, lost but seeking

Dark Ignitor

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:13:52 pm »
Also maelstrom wanderer for meloku the clouded mirror
Deprive for other counterspells?

Dark Ignitor

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 11:18:05 pm »
Wall of mist for another harbinger

vali0021

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 11:55:12 pm »
glad that you asked :D
i see what you mean by replacing Rites of flourishing with oracle of mul daya or azusa, lost but seeking  but those cards are just very expensive, but i would definetly put them in the deck!.. if they where cheapere  :'( . and i felt like my early game was really weak so that's why i put in wall of mist instead of another flamekin harbinger . but then you might argue that with flamekin harbinger you could just put Living Twister on top. but then you have to draw, so you kinda miss out on a draw in a sense, cause what if something important was underneath. and you can't really use Living Twister in the early game to its full potential, and what if you don't have a green and 2 red mana, since you just need 1 blue for wall of mist i felt like it would be more consistent and stronger and just better over all to serve as a blocker. so the wall of mist play would save "time" according to drawing my deck and is just more consisten plus living twister 's abilitys are worthless in the early game. and meloku the clouded mirror is a good recomendation but i wouldn't replace it with maelstrom wanderer because i have kinda "tried" the deck against myself to see how it flows, and if everything go as planned you can easily get up to 8 mana and just wreck the opponent. but meloku the clouded mirror is actiually a sick idea! i would proprebly replace her with Undergrowth Champion or Borborygmos Enraged . maybe not sure though. and deprive might be a bad counter spell i'll give you that, it slows you down if you dont have something to play extra lands with, so that should actually go out.

thx for commenting man, makes it more fun to post :-)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:00:18 am by vali0021 »

MonteTribal

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 01:26:33 am »
If you are worried about the early game, maybe Arboreal Grazer? That is probably better than Wall of Mist.
I was going to ask about Molten Vortex or Seismic Assault, but you'd probably just prefer the elemental.
You probably want more than 23 lands. I'd say 26.

vali0021

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 12:28:32 pm »
ooh yea  Arboreal Grazer is much better! and i mean in the start when i was making the deck it was around living twister but i couldn't find any grave stuff, but Molten Vortex or Seismic Assault is actually what i need. and i might just go down to gruul instead of temur. thanks dude :D