deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Urza, Lord High Artificer - Comments  (Read 399 times)

Comment Bot

Urza, Lord High Artificer - Comments
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:13:24 pm »
Urza, Lord High Artificer

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

khalitas18

• Decks
Re: Urza, Lord High Artificer - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:13:24 pm »
teniendo en cuenta que tienes varias prohibidas en el mazo y abusas de las cartas cartas, te digo que intenta hacer mazos que puedas permitirte en la vida real

voezen

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 01:27:15 pm »
The "forbidden cards" you are talking about are not actually forbidden, they are officially spoiled and will be legal in the commander format as soon as they are released. And believe it or not, I own most of the cards, even the more expensive ones in real life and I already preordered the spoiled cards. To be honest I don't speak Spanish and I don't like playing casual piles of garbage. That's why I like to share competitive lists, building those decks and playing them in competitive metas. Deal with it.

voezen

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 03:29:13 pm »
these cards are all legal in commander, as I said. https://scryfall.com/card/me3/212/the-tabernacle-at-pendrell-vale for example: LEGAL in Vintage, LEGAL in Legacy and of course LEGAL in commander. Look at your own links once again, please xD

voezen

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 03:30:59 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/11763/706512-chain-veil-teferi/de this deck also uses all your listed cards and is commander legal, too.