deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wall of Life - Comments  (Read 190 times)

Comment Bot

Wall of Life - Comments
« on: May 22, 2019, 03:36:09 pm »
Wall of Life

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Wall of Life - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 03:36:09 pm »
Hey, few suggestions. I would advice to get rid of favorable winds and levitation- levitation is expensive in mana and you have only onde in the deck so it will rarely hit the table, while favorable winds is great in a flyers-heavy decks. Your deck is mostly made of creatures without flying...
Next, avoid spells like landbind ritual- you pay a crapton of mana only to gain some life, without influencing the table. You want to heal when you are low on life, and it usually means the opponent has the upper hand. You would spend 5 mana to heal at most 14 life (because you only have 7 plains in the deck, at least throw in some cheap dual lands like irrigated farmland or somethig, which has plains in the subtype) only to be hit again by your opponents full table next turn, because with life you didn't add anything on the battlefield...
Focus on one strategy- you want favorable winds, fine, but add as many flyers as possible. You want mass destro spells- fine, but maybe add some evasive creatures that will not be destroyed by your own spel ( like guardian idol which gives mana and can be turned into creature after your spell).
The deck looks as if you took some random cards and just mixed them.
There are myriads of cheap cards that have synergies and can feel fun playing, try thinking about the way to make your deck more consistent :)

That's just my advise though, play however you want, cheers.

JohnLittlefoot

• Decks
Re: Wall of Life - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:46:30 pm »
Fair enough. This was my first deck ever built myself so you are completely right about the card ideas and synergies being all over the place. Im probably going to focus more on flyers in the future and go with a play-set of favorable winds. Just need to find some good Blue White defenders with flying. If you have any suggestions please let me know :) thanks for the feedback it is much appreciated.