deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Samut - Comments  (Lida 87 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Samut - Comments
« em: Maio 27, 2019, 10:53:34 am »
Samut

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Samut - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Maio 27, 2019, 10:53:34 am »
Hey,

some suggestions to your mana base: first of all, my golden rule for lands: "if it always enter tapped, it needs to have a significant effect". We can argue about stuff like Boros Garrison, maybe even about Scattered Groves, but everything worse I reccomend to replace. This will speed up your deck a little. If you're afraid of color fixing, Exotic Orchard usually works suprisingly well. Fellwar Stone does the same as cmc2 artifact.

With the gates cut, Circuitous Route also isn't interesting anymore. Some suggestions for replacement: Llannowar Elves, Rampant Growth, Druid of the Anima, Knotvine Mystic, Fellwar Stone, Sylvan Caryatid. With your average cmc, it may be a good idea to get 1-2 additional slots for ramp.

unless you want to use the sacrifice effect, Hammer of Purphoros could be replaced with Rythm of the Wild.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

AviateurLunaire

• Visitante
« Responder #2 em: Maio 27, 2019, 12:15:23 pm »
Hey

Thanks for your help ! great suggestions :)

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Maio 27, 2019, 01:38:14 pm »
You're welcome. ;)

I've just seen the revisions, I think you're on the right track.

Btw, don't be afraid of having some more basic lands in your deck. on the first look they may seem bad, because they don't have anything special. But keep 2 things in mind:
1. some advantages on other lands come at a price (moneywise, disatvantages like enter tapped, etc).
2. there are cards that explicit hate non-baiscs (Blood Moon, Back to Basics, etc.)

Even if your playgroup hasn't entered a region, where the second Point becomes important, it's always useful to keep this in mind. ;)

If you need more help with the deck, some feedback about your problems with it and your playgroup would be nice. For example, if you face alot of combo decks, we could think about some more removal to work against them.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.