deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: The Scarab God Control - Comments  (Letto 328 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
The Scarab God Control - Comments
« il: Maggio 27, 2019, 03:21:22 pm »
The Scarab God Control

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

khalitas18

• Decks
Re: The Scarab God Control - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 27, 2019, 03:21:22 pm »
Training Grounds    para una carta y es el comandante, no veo necesario que metas algo asi en el mazo, mejor un tutor y sales ganando

DinoArlano

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 27, 2019, 10:34:57 pm »
Why the red land?

Saphirame

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 28, 2019, 12:22:48 pm »
If by red land you mean BR and UR fetchlands, they are here for the mana fixing, the synergy with crucible of worlds, delve cards and sometimes shuffle my library after a Brainstorm or Scarab-God scrying.

Saphirame

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 28, 2019, 12:42:22 pm »
For only one mana with Training Grounds, The Scarab-God's activated ability pass from kinda slow but useful to a really good instant speed reanimate. Lowering the cost of this activated ability, permit easier instant speed interaction with creature like hostage taker, cheap gravehate and building a army of 4/4 creature a lower cost.
Otherwise cheap tutors like vampiric tutor and Demonic tutor are always good option of course but i try to avoid them because of their price and they push the game in a straightforward direction while I like when each game feel different.