deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: B/W Darkest Hour - Comments  (Read 475 times)

Comment Bot

B/W Darkest Hour - Comments
« on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:19 pm »
B/W Darkest Hour

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

entropize

• Decks
Re: B/W Darkest Hour - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:19 pm »
This is an evil deck with its three combo killer of angel's trumpet, darkest hour, and light of day. The only danger I can see would be if this deck faced off against a deck that doesn't use many or any creatures such as a burn deck. I suggest adding cards such as forbidden orchard to help those opponents by giving them creatures. That card might even add more to this deck as well by turning a weakness into a strength by forcing your opponent to constantly have creatures on their side of the field thus increasing the damage each turn. A few other cards to consider would be the hunted creatures that give your opponent creatures and acorn catapult. Although of those, I would only consider acorn catapult since the hunted creatures kind of go against the idea of this deck.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 12:08:59 am by entropize »

DerpyNate

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 04:02:53 am »
Wow, thanks! I really appreciate it. I also hucked way too much land in there, so the revision will have less. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Izzet-saurus

• Rogue deckbuilding donkey
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 04:55:19 am »
Witch Bane Orb is an option against burn Mill and other decks that focus on targeting the player directly and don't cost 30-40$ US each a possible downside is it's another 4drop. but certainly an option

DerpyNate

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 07:38:16 am »
I just tested against a burn/aggro deck not too long ago, and I will say, being protected from bolts to my face would have really helped.