deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] Demons Everywhere I Look (Dimir weenie demons)  (Letto 276 volte)

SteamandLight

• Decks
[Standard] Demons Everywhere I Look (Dimir weenie demons)
« il: Maggio 18, 2019, 05:19:45 pm »
Looking for feedback and criticism/reviews of my new deck. Especially sideboarding - it's my weakest area of deckbuilding. This is a standard deck.

the point here is to flash in either Liliana's Contract or Arcane Adaptation - whichever you are putting down second - in the opponents end step, and win on your upkeep. Everything is geared towards that, as well as helping you get through your deck as fast as possible to grab those enchantments. I do not want to be topdecking, so I went with as much card draw as I could while still staying focused. And the several 'secondary" wincons that might happen along the way, do not take away from the main drive of the deck.

https://deckstats.net/decks/93545/1297306-demons-everywhere-i-look
« Ultima modifica: Maggio 19, 2019, 05:50:49 pm da SteamandLight »

vali0021

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Demons Everywhere I Look (Dimir weenie demons)
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 18, 2019, 06:55:29 pm »
damn this is cool, maybe you could put Leyline of Anticipation in the deck since 2 emergence zone might be kinda gambly to get with the combo. Lazotep Plating i think i would put in a counter spell or a murder or something instead since you have so many small creatures, so it wont be good for your opponent to murder a 1/1 anyway. but i like the idea with liliana's contract and arcane adaptations but i think your deck wants to do too many things tho, i would trem it down to only be the liliana and adaption combo, so maybe having the small creatures have some card advantage on them to find the combo, or they give you more bodies like Lazotep Reaver or give you life to survive. i might be wrong tho