deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Roalesk, Apex Hybrid - Comments  (Read 252 times)

Comment Bot

Roalesk, Apex Hybrid - Comments
« on: June 13, 2019, 05:27:31 pm »
Roalesk, Apex Hybrid

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: Roalesk, Apex Hybrid - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 05:27:31 pm »
Err.. you have in mind, that "die" means that the creature needs to hit the graveyard? If you put Roalesk back into the command zone, you don't get her proliferate triggers, since it's an replacement effect.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

SolidSora

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 05:32:03 pm »
I know. Thats what all the clone creatures are for. I clone my Roalesk, let the clone die to the legend rule and get the double proliferate trigger since the clone hits the graveyard as Roalesk.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 06:04:26 pm »
Hmm.. if i've counted right, you got 3 of them. I'm not sure thats enough, but okay, its worth a try. Spark Double would be another cheap double.

Besides that, I don't like Temple of the False God. Usually its a dead land drop until turn 5 (or even future, if you miss a land drop).

SolidSora

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 06:21:16 pm »
I count seven. Stuff like Blade of Selves works also that way with Roalesk. Secondly this deck is far from finished, as the deck is still a work in progress.

I never had problems with Temple of the False God as i like to rely on land ramp and i dont play in groups where the games are so fast that getting to 5 land drops isnt happening.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 08:06:03 pm »
Don't worry. I usually write what I think, but i don't claim that this is always right. ;)

About the Temple, I've already got problems with it at some games, especially if I got the temple on the start hand. But if you say that it works for you and the speed isn't that problem, its fine.

I've just taken a look at my simic deck (Prime Speaker Zengana), thats what I've found:
Long-Term Plans
Pattern of Rebirth
Murkfiend Liege
Master Biomancer
Hadana's Climb
Chasm Skulker

maybe some of them catches your eye.

SolidSora

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 11:15:47 pm »
CHasm Skulker and Master Biomancer are creatures i have in my maybe-list, but for now i wanna see how this performs before i change anything