deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UG Ponza - Comments  (Read 378 times)

Comment Bot

UG Ponza - Comments
« on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:33 am »
UG Ponza

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

xd300

• Decks
Re: UG Ponza - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:33 am »
someone has the same deck so it seems fair to me to send the same message to you, so you can take some ideas to upgrade this actual version:
sounds like an interesting idea, never seen before simic ponza.
Any way, came here also just to let some ideas to make it faster (ramp and card draw) with things like opt, serum visions and radical idea you can make more card draw and with Lay of the Land and Rampant Growth you can reach more mana even faster, so with that, the deck seems that can be solid and fun, wish you to be lucky with matchups!

Kucjlopod

• Pioneer and Pauper player.
  • Decks
Re: UG Ponza - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 03:10:23 pm »
someone has the same deck so it seems fair to me to send the same message to you, so you can take some ideas to upgrade this actual version:
sounds like an interesting idea, never seen before simic ponza.
Any way, came here also just to let some ideas to make it faster (ramp and card draw) with things like opt, serum visions and radical idea you can make more card draw and with Lay of the Land and Rampant Growth you can reach more mana even faster, so with that, the deck seems that can be solid and fun, wish you to be lucky with matchups!

Yeah, that was mine deck, I'm just thinking about decklists though they aren't much different. This exact one is actually list from mtggoldfish. I've never seen UG ponza too so I thought it might be interesting to try. I think I'll try playing this one, then see if it needs change. Thank you for your advices and kindness!