deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Karador mems - Comments  (Read 262 times)

Comment Bot

Karador mems - Comments
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:05:56 am »
Karador mems

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Madalrik

• Decks
Re: Karador mems - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 12:05:56 am »

Madalrik

• Decks

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 11:48:03 am »
Hey,

first of all, it's nice to see that you have grouped up your deck. this helps alot for review. ;)

Do you really need Acidic Slime? with cmc 5 and usable only on sorcery speed, he's a bad removal. alternatives (in addition to those you've already added) would be Viridian Zealot, Knight of Autumn or Elvish Scrapper. If you don't want to stick to a creature, Return to Nature or Nature's Claim would be great alternatives.

Then, your land base. My golden Rule for lands is "If it always enters tapped, it needs to have a significant effect.". Every land that enters tapped slows you down by 1 turn (especially early on) and you basical pay 1 mana for the effect since you can't use it. With 15 cards for mana ramp/fixing, the colorfixing shouldn't be a problem. A little more Forests than you need according to your colorpie are useful here, to make sure you're able to play your mana donks.
Besides that, Fellwar Stone and Exotic Orchard do a suprisingly good job for colorfixing in 3+ color edh decks. Since you're playing multiplayer, the chances are good that you'll find your colors elsewhere on the table.

A special notice to Bojuka Bog: I don't like this land. It enters tapped and, at least for me, there was very rare cases where I was able to play it when I need it. Usually I plaed it before I need it, because I needed the mana.
Good alternatives for Graveyardhate that would fit into your deck are Tormod's Crypt, Crook of Condemnation, Deadeye TrackerHeap Doll, Nihil Spellbomb and Watchers of the Dead. Especially for graveyardhate I prefere stuff on instant speed, because this allows you to break alot of moves/combos that would cause alot of trouble otherwise. Especially with your commander you should know what I mean. ;)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Madalrik

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 12:46:27 pm »

Madalrik

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 01:44:59 pm »

Revision 17

Added/removed cards:
+1 Abzan Ascendancy