deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Sultai (BUG) Planeswalker Control - Comments  (Leído 616 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Sultai (BUG) Planeswalker Control - Comments
« en: Septiembre 05, 2014, 11:02:03 am »
This is the comment topic for Sultai (BUG) Planeswalker Control.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Sultai (BUG) Planeswalker Control.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Mopey

• Decks
Re: Sultai (BUG) Planeswalker Control - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 05, 2014, 11:02:03 am »
I don't think that you will survive against aggro decks or decks with many creatures after probably four or five rounds. It takes a little bit too long to dish out the Planeswalkers and you won't have any defense against opponent creatures if your opponent choses to actually attack your Planeswalker instead of you. Also, you would have to spawn a new Planeswalker every round to make up for the one that was killed before (if you have some in your hand or even enough mana).
So after all, it looks like a fun casual deck, but not really up against most of the decks nowadays.

Things that could give you some time:
Ensnaring Bridge
Oblivion Ring

Things to get more bang for your buck:
Rings of Brighthearth

CaptainJack99

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 10, 2014, 01:55:23 pm »
what would you recommend to beef it up for standard?

xcver

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 10, 2014, 02:53:05 pm »
It is a standard deck, so it would be helpful to suggest Standard cards for it.

xcver

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Septiembre 10, 2014, 03:03:45 pm »
I would rather play Ashiok maindeck than Jace Living Guildpact. I don't get what you are doing with Jace as you have no way of actually using your graveyard currently and Sultai Ascendancy seems better at manipulating your draws there.

While I think Citadel+Nissa is cute it might put too much strain on the manabase. Also you have terrible expensive stuff to play and only Caryatid to ramp. I would like 4 Course of Kruphix (they don't ramp but help hit the lands) over the 3 Omenspeaker and a Dissolve and a Negate.

GMendes

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Diciembre 30, 2014, 06:56:10 pm »
Maybe The Chain Veil can improve the deck...but, if put some more creatures, like Courser of Kruphix and Master of The Feast, you will survive a little bit more against aggro decks..