deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Asking for Advice on New Deck [EDH / Commander] Morophon, MASTER OF CRABS (vII)  (Letto 1077 volte)

SIRrobthenob

• Decks
I have been building this crab tribal deck over the past few days.  I would love some feedback

Morophon, MASTER OF CRABS (vII)

nethys

• Decks
Well, the first thing I would say is, as I was told the first time I posted a deck, you should use the editor to organise your deck by sections (draw, combo, mana base etc...) in order to help reader to understand how your deck work and why you choose such or such card.

Next, if you plan to play 3 colors or more, I strongly recommand the use of chromatic lantern. It produce mana by itself and allow you to avoid missing color problems.

And, as the last point, I don't really understand the choice of Oraxid. For a 2/3, 4 mana seems expensive to me. And it only have protection from red. It is not even in your crab trib.

SIRrobthenob

• Decks
oraxid got oracle texted.  but ill swap that for chromatic

SIRrobthenob

• Decks
How do you do the custom sections?  I have sections on an excel of how I built it but I don't know how to show that in deckstats

CleanBelwas

• Decks
How do you do the custom sections?  I have sections on an excel of how I built it but I don't know how to show that in deckstats

Within the deckbuilder, at the bottom of the list of cards in the main deck, before getting into the sideboard and maybeboard, there is a little link for "Create new section". Clicking this will prompt you to input a name for the section (traditionally it'd be things like "Lands", "Removal", "Ramp" etc. but can be whatever you want. "Crabs" for example).

Once you've given the section a name, it will appear within the main deckbuilder card list. You can then drag cards into this section. These custom sections will also appear in the dialog box that pops up when you click the edit (pencil) icon for a card (this is particularly useful for moving lands as dragging them will do this one at a time but with the edit button you can do them all at once).

Once you've sorted out all of the sections and put the cards in the right place, the little embedded deck lists should automatically appear grouped with these custom sections.

Also, props for going crab tribal. I thought bears with Ayula was scraping the barrel. Good job man.