deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [EDH / Commander] Alela: Enchantments and Swole Faeries  (Leído 232 veces)

Slappy T-Rex

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Alela: Enchantments and Swole Faeries
« en: Noviembre 01, 2019, 08:11:22 pm »
Alela: Enchantments and Swole Faeries

This deck is designed to make faeries and then swell them up with enchantments and artifacts, which then make more faeries.

We've got enchantments and artifacts for ramp, card draw, removal, protection - basically everything you need to do can now also make faeries, as long as Alela, Artful Provocateur is out. (I've concentrated mainly on enchantments because I find them a little tougher for opponents to remove)

There's a strong Faerie tribal theme with lots of buffers that target faeries - along with others that effect flyers or tokens.

Exsanguinate and Debt to the Deathless could become big swings with a little help from Ashnod's Alter and treasure tokens.

To add a little extra spice I've also included Revel in Riches as an alternate win condition. It could lead to a surprise win, especially if you can flash it in with Leyline of Anticipation.