deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Go forth and populate - Comments  (Lida 310 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Go forth and populate - Comments
« em: Setembro 14, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
This is the comment topic for Go forth and populate.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Go forth and populate.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Rainbow-chan

• Decks
Re: Go forth and populate - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Setembro 14, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
I kind of like this. I'm glad I've finally come across a deck that seems to value the quality of 3/3s and bigger over the strategy of lots of little guys buffed by Collective Blessing or Intangible Virtue. In my play group people love nuking enchantments anyway, so relying the heavily on them isn't a good idea for me.

Also, I assume the Ready half is the only part of Ready//Willing that you plan to use. If that's the case that's fine, I just think Its kind of a shame to let Willing go to waste... I've considered splashing black in my own populate deck just the tiniest bit to add cards like Ready//Willing and maybe even Vault of the Archangel because getting out of hand like that with life link is fun and the combination of trample and death touch is always something I've loved. Necessary, probably not, but still might be fun. But in all honesty I haven't been building decks for long, only been playing six months, and a lot of my ideas are weird. Just my $0.02.