deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Sid the Kid  (Read 967 times)

SIRrobthenob

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Sid the Kid
« on: November 30, 2019, 08:26:08 am »
This is my first deck but I am finally uploading it.  It has changed a lot over this past year.  Just swapped out about 15 cards in it.  Do you guys have any recommendations for it?

Sid the Kid

Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
-Self-Mill
-Zombie Tribal
-Go Wide Token Strategy

Ninoaguila

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Sid the Kid
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 06:44:45 am »
Another card to consider for maybeboard: Court of Cunning https://scryfall.com/card/cmr/63/court-of-cunning, card advantage and self mill

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 05:38:02 pm »
The problem with Court of Cunning is when you're the monarch, the mill of 10 is a lot if you target yourself with it unless you're going for a straight recursion theme which it doesn't appear you are. Keep in mind, no matter how many creatures you hit you only get one trigger off Sidisi for each cause of the self mill. I have a Sidisi deck that has been through several variations, check it out if you want.
This space for rent.

SIRrobthenob

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 10:16:29 pm »
Ninoaguila the cards I haven't picked up that fill a similar role are Dreamborn Muse and Graveborn Muse to dig deeper into my library.  These are good because they're both creatures so it doesn't reduce my creature count.

Saltmaster Piggins

• Epic gamer and brewer of fine decks.
    • My youtube channel with deck techs, fortnite funny moments and more!
  • Decks
Bazinga!