deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Tribal Wars - Giants Hardened Scales Modern Mono-Green - Comments  (Lu 303 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Tribal Wars - Giants Hardened Scales Modern Mono-Green

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Haurent

• Help me I'm in pain. Also check my decks owo
  • Decks
Re: Tribal Wars - Giants Hardened Scales Modern Mono-Green - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Février 07, 2020, 03:31:18 pm »
Primeval Titan
also you probably want something that allows you to fight aggro or at least stretch your survivability as you look into ramp to get giants.

IgorYannick

• Decks
Re: Tribal Wars - Giants Hardened Scales Modern Mono-Green - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Février 22, 2020, 05:38:50 am »
Primeval Titan
also you probably want something that allows you to fight aggro or at least stretch your survivability as you look into ramp to get giants.
Primeval Titan doesn't fit in the deck. I already knew the card.
The way you want to play this deck is something like:
T1:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Utopia Sprawl
T2:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig/Fertile Footsteps(Beanstalk Giant // Fertile Footsteps) (Fertile Footsteps better, but a 4/4 T2 mb allows you to fight aggro ;))

If T2 was Fertile Footsteps:
T3:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Hardened Scalesx2+Yorvo(6/6)
/or/
T3:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Utopia Sprawl+Hardened Scales+Yorvo(5/5)
T4:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Hardened Scalesx3+Swarmborn Giant (Yorvo becomes 10/10)
/or/
T3:Land-> (Once Upon a Time)+Oath of Nissa+Utopia Sprawl+Fertile Footsteps
T4:Land-> Beanstalk Giant (6/6)
(These are 'perfect' openings but just try to imagine how the deck works.)

This is not for competitive purpose by the way, just for Tribal Wars lovers. I have made tons of TW decks and i add them Sideboard despite is not allowed at this format because i just want people to see other posibilities they can run, because i use Maybeboard to show cards im thinking about to add to the deck that could change all the way the deck works or cards i don't know if they could work at all.
Thank you for youe comments. ^^
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

"I wrecked your metal guy, boss. But look! I made you an ashtray." - Goblin Welder