deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Forest Rage - Comments  (Gelesen 199 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Forest Rage - Comments
« am: Februar 09, 2020, 01:57:20 Vormittag »
Forest Rage

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MonkeyTesticleJuice

• Decks
Re: Forest Rage - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 09, 2020, 01:57:20 Vormittag »
Replace Kalonian Tusker with Barkhide Troll, same card but with a one time hexproof effect. Replace Leatherback Baloth with Steel Leaf Champion, strength and defense is switched, but not being blocked by chumps is really good in a deck like this.

ReezeTheVampire

• Decks
Re: Forest Rage - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 09, 2020, 03:21:20 Vormittag »
These are great suggestions! I really appreciate it. I've actually replaced the Kalonian Tusker through the whole deck with Garruk's Companion. Personally, in this case, I think the trample is more handy than the hexproof; part of that is just because the friends I play with don't run as much removal as a lot of others do. Steel Leaf Champion is a FANTASTIC suggestion, and I will make sure to keep my eye out for that card, I'm glad you brought it to my attention!
I love playing this game, but my favorite part of MTG is building decks. I hope to get lots of feedback and suggestions on my decks!