deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Refreshing Deckstats at work  (Read 1397 times)

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
Refreshing Deckstats at work
« on: March 19, 2020, 03:22:32 pm »
Right now I'm forced to work and there are zero customers. Can I build a new deck? Is it ok? Or should I just keep refreshing the page?
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Refreshing Deckstats at work
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 06:49:16 pm »
Bro all I do at school is build decks. Knock yourself out.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 06:56:35 pm »
Dude if you got time, brew away!
This space for rent.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 06:59:26 pm »
You didn't get the point: I want to socialize with you guys ;_;

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 07:29:20 pm »
Ahh, so what’s new
This space for rent.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 07:36:36 pm »
I'm outting together an Ertai deck that will be almost as awesome as the MRB deck I have. I just have absolutely no idea what I'm doing sooo...there's a bit of a learning curve.
In the evening I'm going to watch Mad Men and have some whisky. I'm a huge whisky fan.

What about you guys?

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 07:50:00 pm »
I'm a whisky lover too. I'm lucky enough to live in the UK where we get easy access to Scotch.

What are some of your favourites MustaKotka? I'll talk whisky with you all day.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 07:55:49 pm »
I love Bunnahabhain, Ardbeg, Macallan, Auchentoshan (used to live 15mins away) and sherry casks in general. I dislike Laphroaig. Too much bacon for me.

I actually own a church wine cask here in Finland. It'll be ready in a few years. The distillate is good, I've tasted it a few times.

Yours?

Edit: derp typo
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:15:24 pm by MustaKotka »

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »
Haha that's hilarious, Laphroaig is my absolute favourite. It tastes like someone took the embers of a fire and dropped them in a glass of muddy vodka. Definitely not for everyone, but I love it.

I'm also a lover of Monkey Shoulder. There's just something inexplicable about it that I love and I can never quite put my finger on it. It's my go to drink throughout the summer. Really smooth and easy to drink. My wife gets me a bottle every year for my birthday at the start of summer and it's just wonderful to drink in the late evening when the sun is starting to go down. Love it.

I actually own a church wine cask here in Finland. It'll be ready in a few years. The still is good, I've tasted it a few times.

That's awesome dude. I hope we're all still around on here when it's ready. I'd love to hear all about it.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 08:23:24 pm »
It's in a monastery called Valamo. They produce a third of the church wine consumed in Finland (whatever that is in litres) and they also make some berry wines and a gin I believe. Look it up! Good products - at least I want to believe in their brand and products.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:35 pm »
I don't drink a lot anymore. It interacts with one of the medicines I'm on. I use to love some whiskey though.
This space for rent.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 09:57:42 pm »
I'm feeling bored, stuck at home. I'm running out of EDH decks I want to build. It's a little weird. I'm sure there are plenty of commanders I can build, but I'm very, very specific about limitations for what commanders to build. I might build Korvold, but he seems a little easy to build. Ah well, time to make more people rage quit with spirits in Pioneer.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 10:04:18 pm »
Ha, I actually went on a distillery tour at Auchentoshan a few years ago. Sounds like I was in your neighborhood then MustaKotka. Although from what I remember it was mostly just cows and fields around there...

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 10:08:33 pm »
I'm feeling bored, stuck at home. I'm running out of EDH decks I want to build. It's a little weird. I'm sure there are plenty of commanders I can build, but I'm very, very specific about limitations for what commanders to build. I might build Korvold, but he seems a little easy to build. Ah well, time to make more people rage quit with spirits in Pioneer.

Love you babe, remember that. Have you considered pub stomping on actual video games like Apex or something?
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 10:12:50 pm »
It's in a monastery called Valamo. They produce a third of the church wine consumed in Finland (whatever that is in litres) and they also make some berry wines and a gin I believe. Look it up! Good products - at least I want to believe in their brand and products.

This sounds sweet, I'll definitely check it out. Maybe when the world has calmed down a bit I'll be able to get something shipped over.

Right guys, let's inspire WizardSpartan. Everyone pick a couple of commanders that you think WizardSpartan would enjoy.

Hell, if you can think of one you think anyone else would like, recommend that too.

A lot of us will find ourselves bored over the coming weeks, and with untap.in taking off we might even get to play these against each other. Could be a fun way to fill the time.