deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Commander Deck 1st - Comments  (Read 284 times)

Comment Bot

Commander Deck 1st - Comments
« on: April 02, 2020, 01:44:22 am »
Commander Deck 1st

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

KB2MCCLOUD

• Decks
Re: Commander Deck 1st - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 01:44:22 am »
I feel like this commander is begging for a whole lot of milling and forced discard. You've got a lot of great cards in here but I'm not picking up on the overall strategy.     

AnMTGDude

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 04:11:03 pm »
Do you have any ideas so that I could make this deck a little better?

TheEldraziPenguin

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 10:32:20 pm »
Well for starters, i'm thinking Syr Konrad the Grim, Shared Trauma, Geth, Lord of the Vault, Abyssal Nocturnus, Quest for the Nihil Stone, and Torment of Hailfire. There are tons of cards that also fit this deck, so i say you should put more cards that make your opponents sacrifice creatures, discard cards, or mill their libraries.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 10:43:21 pm by TheEldraziPenguin »
I am a figment of your Imagination.

AnMTGDude

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 10:44:13 pm »
Okay, Thanks.

KB2MCCLOUD

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 02:18:30 am »
Disclaimer: The suggestions I am about to make will most likely place a very big target on your back and make your friends like you a lot less.

Crypt Ghast will double down all the mana produced by your swamps. Pump that mana into Sands of Delirium. To maximize library milling you could throw in a Bloodchief Ascension. For discard I like Raiders' Wake, Sangromancer, and Bloodhusk Ritualist. If you want to add insult to injury, you could always thrown in Sanguine Bond and since your friends already despise you at this point you might as well make it a combo meal with Exquisite Blood. Once everyone's graveyards are stacked up you could throw in a Necrotic Ooze just for fun.